Asset-Based Trustee Fees:
Bernard C. Wesson charges an annual trustee fee, taken quarterly, as specified in below:
|For each Interval Gross Asset Value||Annual Percentage Fee|
|Up to $1,000,000||$10,000 (guaranteed minimum)|
|$1,000,0000 to $3,000,000||.90% of Gross Assets|
|$3,000,000 to $7,000,000||.75% of Gross Assets|
|$7,000,000 and up||.5% of Gross Assets|
Other Trustee Fee Terms:
- The trust will be responsible for all third-party charges including, but not limited to: shipping, insurance, re-registration, valuations, notary, tax return filings, accountings, third party investment management fees, third-party real property management fees, legal fees and expenses.
- Real Estate and/or Material Asset sales will be subject to a 1% fee. Real Estate and and/or purchase or Loan will be subject to a 1% to 3% fee.
- Additional fees may be charge based upon extraordinary services rendered. Hourly rates range from $200 to $300 depending on the provider and services performed. All work pertaining to litigation or threat of litigation will be charged at $300/hr.
- The above Asset-Based Trustee Fees do not include excess concierge services as well as fees charged for management and/or other work at the business/entity level for the underlying businesses and/or entities owned by the trust.
- All fees to be calculated and paid quarterly to Wescap Ventures, Inc.
- All fees herein are subject to change. 30-day advanced written notice will be provided before any fee change takes effect.